Over the years we have been involved in numerous mining projects throughout Queensland.
One of our more recent completed projects is at Kestrel Mine located 50km from Emerald; this job consisted of two projects being carried out at the same time.
The first was the operations and bath house building, this building is an integral part of the new underground mine being developed by Rio Tinto. The Bath house has been built to cater for 500 underground workers along with the control room, administration and office areas.
The second project was a new Gatehouse including sewerage pump station and upgrade to site services including fire, water and compressed air.
Mine-Con Plumbing and its staff are compliant multiple mine sites including: BMA, Xstrata & Rio Tinto.
Other mining projects that Mine-Con Plumbing have been involved with are listed below:
- Go Line, Raw, Potable & Fire Water, HV Workshop, Compressed Air & Pump stations, Training Room, Oily Water Treatment Facility, Change House, Administration
Blackwater Fleet Replacement:
- Go Line, Raw, Potable & Fire Water, HV Workshop, Compressed Air & Pump stations
- New Workshop, Oil Separator, Stormwater, Holding Tanks, Potable Water & Drainage
- New Mine Workshop
Jilalan Rail via Mackay:
- Wash-down Facilities Locomotive & Wagon Maintenance workshops, Fire Pumps & Hydrants, Fitters Workshops, Compressed Air & Compressors Service floor jacks & Fitters Bays, Stormwater, drainage
- Housing for Mine Employees
- Housing, Mine Workshops
- Major Potable, Raw Water Mains, Sewerage Work
- Construction Camps (500men), Hydraulic Works
- Construction Camp & Permanent Housing
- BHP Construction Camp (800men), Bathhouse, New Administration, Mine Rescue, & Offices
Mt Isa Xstrata:
- On-site Hydraulics for New Buildings
Ernest Henry Mine:
- Workshops, Wash-down Bays, Camp Extension, On Site Accommodation Building